Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Celeb Style Files: That Girl From the British Movie about Paris, College, and Older Men






In order to pay homage to some of my favorite style stars of the silver screen and music scene I have decided to start a post theme entitled "Celeb Style Files" of which I am obviously focusing on somebody's famous look.

Today Is the lovely and talented Carey Mulligan from such films as "Wall Street 2" and "An Education". Her antiquated yet modern look is admired by many as a fashion fore-runner of her day. And, I've got to say that she is partly to thank for the current pixie-cut hairstyle trend sweeping through Hollywood soon after she chopped her locks (yes, I'm calling you out Emma Watson and Mia Wasikowska). Take a look at some of my personal favorite looks from Carey...

No comments:

Post a Comment