Thursday, January 20, 2011

Celeb Style File: Christine Daae who has a weird relationship with a disfigured man who lives in a basement






Since as long as I can remember I have been a huge fan of Emmy Rossum. I believe this is partly to do with her role in "The Phantom of the Opera". This held an early impression on my fashion sense, put it this way...I died my hair when I was 14 "Emmy Rossum" brown but It failed miserably when the stylist added hideous highlights only to afterwards attempt to remove them with toner.....the result?.....a sappy reddish brown shade even Vivian Westwood would scoff at. None-the-less, I'm still a huge fan of Emmy, I think I've only seen her on a "Worst Dressed List" once. And, to top it off all she chooses most of her own outfits...stylists need not apply she's got this one covered folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment